No fair? No costs!*
The next edition of Art Eindhoven will take place on 17 and 18 April 2021. You can register until 16 January 2021. Next the balloting committee will make the selection for Art Eindhoven 2021 from all applications.
STEP 1 – Apply
Any artist can apply for Art Eindhoven. This can be done easily by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably via www.wetransfer.com:
– your CV as pdf
– and a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 good images of work that is representative of what you want to exhibit during Art Eindhoven. You will always receive a confirmation of receipt from us.
– you pay € 59,29 (€ 49,- + 21% VAT) balloting/registration fee** using the form below; after payment your registration is final. In case of negative balloting this amount will be refunded.
Next the balloting committee will evaluate all applications and select the final participants for Art Eindhoven 2021. In doing so, the committee also strives for a good balance between the various disciplines.
STEP 2 – Registration
Every artist with a positive balloting will receive a personal message mid-February and can then effectively register and choose the stand.
The participation fee*** is:
– stand 1 x 3 m: € 351,- / 2 x 3 m: € 483,-
– stand 1 x 4 m: € 449,- / 2 x 4 m: € 640,-
– stand 1 x 5 m: € 539,- / 2 x 5 m: € 768,-
– stand 1 x 6 m: € 621,- / 2 x 6 m: € 885,-
Different stand sizes are possible in consultation with the organization.
If you have any questions before then, please let me know.
* If the fair cannot proceed because of corona, you will get a full refund!
** The balloting/registration costs are for the balloting of your work and the administrative processing of your data, correspondence, processing of your name and your website on the Art Eindhoven website, the display of a work of art on the Art Eindhoven website to be determined by you. If you receive a negative balloting, these costs will be refunded.
*** All amounts are excl. 21% VAT. Each participant contributes to the costs of additional promotion and receives publicity (and more) in return. You can choose the package that suits you best, starting at € 89,-.
Your stand will always have hard walls. Hanging wires and hooks are included in the rental of your stand. If you have standing work, you can place your works in front of the walls, if desired on pedestals brought by yourself. Also included in the participation fee are: a chair, 2 light spots, 2 badges, your name on your stand and four consumption vouchers.
All participation conditions can be found here: conditions of participation Art Eindhoven