You can register until 2 January 2021. Between 2 and 16 January, the balloting committee will make the selection for Art Eindhoven 2021 from all applications.
STEP 1 – Apply
Any artist can apply for Art Eindhoven. This can be done easily by sending the following to email@example.com, preferably via www.wetransfer.com:
– your CV as pdf
– and a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 good images of work that is representative of what you want to exhibit during Art Eindhoven. You will always receive a confirmation of receipt from us.
– you pay € 59,29 (€ 49,- + 21% VAT) balloting/registration fee* using the form below; after payment your registration is final. In case of negative balloting this amount will be refunded.
Between 2 and 16 January the balloting committee will evaluate all applications and select the final participants for Art Eindhoven 2021. In doing so, the committee also strives for a good balance between the various disciplines.
STEP 2 – Registration
Every artist with a positive balloting will receive a personal message in the first week of July and can then effectively register and choose the stand.
The participation fee* is:
– stand 1 x 3 m: € 325,- / 2 x 3 m: € 479,-
– stand 1 x 4 m: € 416,- / 2 x 4 m: € 593,-
– stand 1 x 5 m: € 499,- / 2 x 5 m: € 711,-
– stand 1 x 6 m: € 575,-
Different stand sizes are possible in consultation with the organization.
If you have any questions before then, please let me know.
Els van Lent
tel +31 (0)162 521 500
* The balloting/registration costs are for the balloting of your work and the administrative processing of your data, correspondence, processing of your name and your website on the Art Eindhoven website, the display of a work of art on the Art Eindhoven website to be determined by you. If you receive a negative balloting, these costs will be refunded.
* All amounts are excl. 21% VAT. Each participant contributes to the costs of additional promotion and receives publicity (and more) in return. You can choose the package that suits you best, starting at € 89,-.
Your stand will always have hard walls. Hanging wires and hooks are included in the rental of your stand. If you have standing work, you can place your works in front of the walls, if desired on pedestals brought by yourself. Also included in the participation fee are: a chair, 2 light spots, 2 badges, your name on your stand and four consumption vouchers.
All participation conditions can be found here: conditions of participation Art Eindhoven